Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Spears Manufacturing in headquartered in Sylmar California, a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of plastic valves, fittings and pipe since 1969. We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Supervisor at our Caney KS Plant. This is a career position with a national company that has over 24 plants and distribution centers throughout the country.
Pay will be commensurate with experience and skill level.
• Learn Valuable Skills
• Medical and Dental Insurance After 90 Days
• Paid Life Insurance
• 401K 4% Annual Salary Match
• Six Paid Holidays Each Year
• Paid Vacation, Paid sick days
• Responsible for the warehouse operation, inventory control and accuracy
• Responsible for supervision of all warehouse staff.
• Responsible for maintaining a well-trained and productive staff in order to provide fast service and a high level of accurate order fulfillment.
• Will support all production departments with an emphasis on teamwork.
Experience or Training required:
• Distribution/Supply Chain experience
• 3-4 years supervisory experience
• Computerized inventory control
• Knowledge of manual and automated warehouse equipment
• Bar Code RF equipment
• Transportation/Freight experience
• Order fulfillment processes
• Math aptitude
• Detailed oriented
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct supervision of warehouse staff
• Daily monitoring of operation to insure high level of productivity and accuracy
• Insure timeliness and accuracy of order fulfillment
• Assist and cooperate with all other plant departments
• Maintain all related paperwork
• Accountability for all warehouse tools and equipment
• Maintain a neat, clean, and organized work and product storage area
• Reporting of employee attendance
• Research of all load/order discrepancies and corrective actions
We are an EOE employer