Spears Manufacturing in Sylmar California, a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of plastic valves, fittings and pipe since 1969. Due to our companies dynamic growth we are currently are looking for an individual for our key position of Regional Co Lead Customer Service Clerk. This is a career position with a national company that has over 24 plants and distribution centers throughout the country.
This opportunity is at our Spears Manufacturing facility in Bolingbrook, IL has an opening in our Office for Co Lead Customer Service Clerk.
This position can lead to a rewarding career.
The pay will be commensurate with the individual’s experience and skill level.
• Learn Valuable Skills
• Medical and Dental Insurance After 90 Days
• Paid Life Insurance
• 401K 4% Annual Salary Match
• Six Paid Holidays Each Year
• Paid Vacation
• Job Security
• Supervisory experience required
• Excellent Telephone & Communications Skills
• Credit/Collections Experience
• Data entry experience
• Excellent math aptitude
• 10 key by touch
• Detail oriented
• Experience on basic office machines i.e. fax copier mail machine etc.
Regular Duties include:
• The supervision of the office employees, assigning daily duties and updating them as the day progresses.
• Field customer service inquiries and assist them to the best of your abilities.
• Data entry duties as assigned and to include entering customer orders, change orders, new customer information, debits, credits, return authorizations and other issues as they arise into the computer.
• Printing, proofing, bursting, decollating, distribution and mailing of documents
There will be other duties arise from time to time.
We are an EOE employer