Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Spears Manufacturing headquartered in Sylmar California, a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of plastic valves, fittings and pipe since 1969. Due to our companies dynamic growth we have an immediate opening for the position of Plant Production Supervisor at our facility in Yulee Florida. This is a career position with a national company that has over 24 plants and distribution centers throughout the country.
This opportunity is at our Yulee location and can lead to a rewarding career with a national company that is a leader in the industry. This position is a very important part of our day to day operations for our company.
With this position salary will be commensurate with experience and background
• Learn Valuable Skills
• Medical and Dental Insurance After 90 Days
• Paid Life Insurance
• 401K 4% Annual Salary Match
• Six Paid Holidays Each Year
• Paid Vacation
• Job Security
Primary responsibilities for this position:
• They will report with Plant Manager to Sylmar Corporate.
• Production support, Facilities supervision.
• Directs and coordinates overall plant operations consisting of all aspects of production activity.
• They will ensure that objectives are achieved at the lowest cost consistent with quality and safety requirements.
• Responsible for the condition of tooling and tooling requirements.
• Responsible for operation of equipment and maintaining it in operating condition.
• Identify tooling and machine requirements.
• Delegates authority to key supervisors, leads, in production, production control, maintenance and related operations.
• Minimizes lost time accidents and takes prompt action to eliminate unsafe acts or conditions.
• They will maintain all plant buildings, equipment and grounds.
• They will assure company compliance with all local regulations.
• Maintains plant equipment at optimum levels to meet production needs without excessive scrap.
• This individual will be responsible for ongoing training and mentoring of current employees and future hires.
• Have integral knowledge of Extruders and the principles of the extrusion process
• Must have familiarity with tooling, quality and operations
• Must have the ability to be a trouble shooter
• Be a production mechanic
• Must have experience in operations maintenance and the extrusion process.
We are an EOE employer