Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Field Technical Services Representative
Spears Manufacturing Company®, a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of plastic valves, fittings, and pipe since 1969. This is a career position with a national company that has over 23 plants and distribution centers throughout the country.
Spears Manufacturing Company®. needs a self-motivated and strong communicator for a Field Technical Services Representative position. Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to travel required. Position will be for Colorado, Wyoming and Montana.
Qualified candidates must live in the Denver, CO area and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with pipe and fittings.
• Competitive Salary commensurate with skill level and experience
• Generous Benefits Package including Medical, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation and sick days, six paid holidays a year
• Long term future with room to grow within the company
• This position entails calling on engineers, contractors and end users for the purpose of technical assistance, training and specification of Spears® products.
• Conduct product education and training seminars for end users, designers, distributors, contractors etc. as requested while continuing to educate himself/herself on Spears® products.
• Assist end users, specifying entities, design firms, code authorities etc… with product specifications and code approvals.
• Assist end users and contractors with jobsite failure analysis and hands-on work assignments when required.
• Handle difficult situations with professionalism and tact.
• A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly.
• The ability to work with a strong sense of urgency.
• Basic negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Computer literate.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
• Ability to travel within territory and outside territory when required.
We are an EOE employer