Field Outside Technical Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid vacation, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Field outside Technical Representative
Spears Manufacturing Company®a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of plastic valves, fittings, and pipe since 1969 has an opening for our Field outside Technical Representative. This is a career position with a national company that has over 23 plants and distribution centers throughout the country.
Spears Manufacturing Company® needs a self-motivated and strong communicator for a Field Technical Services Representative position. Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to travel required
Qualified candidates must live in the New England area and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with pipe and fittings. The territory includes Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and Connecticut.
• Competitive Salary commensurate with skill level and experience
• Generous Benefits Package including Medical, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation and, six paid holidays a year
• Long term future with room to grow within the company
• This position entails calling on engineers, contractors and end users for the purpose of technical assistance, training and specification of Spears® products.
• Conduct product education and training seminars for end users, designers, distributors, contractors etc. as requested while continuing to educate himself/herself on Spears® products.
• Assist end users, specifying entities, design firms, code authorities etc… with product specifications and code approvals.
• Assist end users and contractors with jobsite failure analysis and hands-on work assignments when required.
• Handle difficult situations with professionalism and tact.
• A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly.
• The ability to work with a strong sense of urgency.
• Basic negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Computer literate.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
• Ability to travel within territory and outside territory when required.
We are an EOE employer